Monday, December 10, 2007

I Love Colorado!


Seriously, I love Colorado! This is my first posting on my first blog...and there are two things I love most in life - Family(which includes friends) and Colorado! Here is a glipse into one of my favorite Colorado seasons - Fall! We spent an awesome fall afternoon at the Pumpkin Patch. You cannot see in this picture, but the backdrop is the spectacular Colorado mountains, which my daughter proudly points out every time we are driving West (yes, usually to the mall!). And of course the sun is shining this day and most days in Colorado. Those mountains and the sunshine are the backdrop to my life. I can always look West and feel at happy. I am lucky enough to have a commute which offers me this view every morning on my way to work in Boulder. I hope you enjoy the small insight to my life! And hopefully I can get around to actually making frequent postings.

4 comments:

Rachel Mai said...

Can that little boy look anymore like his fater, seriously! Yay, your first official post. I look forward to reading many more.

Renee said...

HOOORAY!!! I'm so excited for the new blog!! Welcome to the world wide web. We are so pleased to have you!!

Gorge Us Family said...

Happy blog day! Yes, we love Colorado too. Of course I haven't been there since I was in the 6th grade, but I am sure it has only gotten better with time. Love ya!

Kimi D said...

I LOVED that commute! The snowy mountains or even better, the first of fall when the sunflowers are all huge and awesome. Good to see you in the world of blogging!!