Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quickie with Stevo- Sweep the Leg!

Since we were on the subject of 80's teen movies, I wanted to share a music video that spoofs "The Karate Kid". The music video is by a band I've never heard of called No More Kings. The song is called "Sweep the Leg" and talks about the antagonist in the Karate Kid, Johnny who was played by William Zabka. Zabka directs and stars in this video...which shows us what "Johnny" is doing in the present day. Ralph Macchio is also in it, as is the Sensei that tells Johnny to "Sweep the Leg". It's pretty funny...the link is www.sweeptheleg.com. You can also catch it on Youtube.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure "Quickie with Stevo" is the best title... I thought Amy was posting again and it sounded like a little too much information. hahaha!

Nataluscious said...

That was super funny. But am I a total dork? I always thought it was "sweeten the leg." hahaha

Rachel Mai said...

Did I just totally waste five minutes of my day? I think I did! :) Oh, Stevo.....