Monday, August 18, 2008

Quickie with Stevo...blog playlist??

As I have examined other blogs I have noticed that many create playlists of songs that play while the blog is being viewed. This got me thinking...should we implement a playlist? If so, what songs should we choose? I'll of course consult with Amy since we are a...ahem...team. But I want others feedback as well. Please post a comment and let us know 1.) if we should post a playlist and 2.) what songs should we use? I want your feedback!!!

7 comments:

adam said...

No Playlist!! Worst idea ever. Can't stand going to the blog and music starts...let us browse in peace. :)

Buschfest said...

Adam,

Great point. That actually bugs me too!

Stevo

Renee said...

I hate blog playlists. While it's interesting to see what your friends are listening to, I usually find it extremely annoying and turn the music off immediately. I'm hardly ever reading blogs sitting in silence in my room...I'm usually multitasking and I need all of my senses for that. However, I'm sure I'd be completely entertained by whatever butt rock you decided to put on a playlist should you choose to do one.

CraigT said...

Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon. That, I would listen to.

Buschfest said...

Renee,

I loved your comment about listening to butt rock...hmmm maybe just for you, I'm sure I could find some Def Leppard and Bon Jovi!

Unknown said...

dancing queen abba

Buschfest said...

Alright Bud! I'm not going to put your all time favorite song on MY playlist! How many times do I have to tell you?? I don't like "Dancing Queen"!!!!