Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it Halloween yet?




It is known by all that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I wonder why?? :) I am so excited about Halloween this year. I am turning 30, so I guess I should dread it. I have the kids costumes purchased and ready to go. They came in the mail this week. I love the internet! The kids LOVE them and had to test them out today. I never knew how well a Bear and a Fairy could get along. They have been coming up with all sorts of games and activities. I might as well get full usage out of these adorable costumes. (Mya's costume was from Hannahstutus.com, I HIGHLY recommend them!) I can't believe we have over a month to go for this beloved holiday. Candy Corn here I come! A day where we can be anything we want!! Who doesn't love Halloween!

5 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

I LOVE Halloween because it reminds me of you! The costumes are adorable and I can not believe how big Peyton is. He is almost as big as Mya!

The big 3-0! Do some big celebrating. You deserve it.

Vehars said...

I love Halloween too, it's the best when you have kids and you dress them up in whatever YOU want! SO MUCH FUN! I love the kids costumes.

Renee said...

Halloween is also MY favorite holiday...and I don't even have a birthday!! Well, I have a birthday, but it's in the spring and not on the best holiday of the year! The kids look adorable!! Fairies and bears go perfect together! What are you and Steffan going to be :)

Rachel Mai said...

Jes is right. I love Halloween because it my friend's birthday. I think of you more often during October, and therefore miss you more.

We must get massages for your birthday. Please tell me you have something spectacular planned in Denver. My 30th was spent driving to Logan for Jaimee's reception. Totally LAME!!!

Collin and Traci said...

OH MY STINKIN HECK!!!! Its so much cuter on her than it was in the email! Wow! And peyton is adorable. I won't be able to fenagle my way home for halloween this year, but hopefully soon! I LOVE YOU! ~Traci Anne